Penis related problem
There's some stinky yellowish color fluid discharging from my penis. I am really worried about it. Please suggest me what should I do to get over this problem?
40 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Vijaykumar Aware Patil
Ayurveda 6 yrs exp Ahmednagar
YES... Don't worry Every problem is corrected on this platform permanently It may be due to infection So , go for antibiotics and some ayurvedic medicines For medicines details ask me on private questions section If any query ask me on private questions section Vote awesome for this answer
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?