Penis related problem

I had some small pimple like substance on my penis head it was no pain and nothing however I went to hakim and he prescribed me some unani medicine and cream for treatment for 10 days now it's fine but recently I feel some mild burning sensation in the urine line upto penis head not entire line. Sometimes I don't feel
views-icons 143 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Penis related problem

doctor profile image
Dr. D.Senthil Kumar
16 yrs. of exp | Chennai | Alternative Medicine
How about your sexual activities. If yoy have unprotected sex in past days, then That may be HSV or HPV, Its good to consult a Sexologist in person.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?