Penis problem
My Penis is curved shape I doing sex paining in Panis I have not enjoying sex with my partner properly

Dr. A.Kumar
Sexologist 29 yrs exp Mumbai

For penis : Penis has normal curvatures -- towards left- right- up - down- or may be straight. There is no (tab, cap, powder, oil, pumps, rings, yoga, exercise, etc.) Medicine to make it straight. For better erection & for long time period you may use tab. Pushp dhanva Ras, tab. Manmath Ras & tab. Brihat  bangeshwar Ras one each with hot milk for 3-4 months. See the results or after 4 months consult a good sexologist.

Hello I don't see any abnormality in the size of shape of the Penis I don't think you need to worry about it... find about the Pane I think gradually it will subside it must be the sensitiveness of it..mwell coming to the pleasure part ..it is upto you...thank you
sexologist opinion