Penis problem
My penis head skin is swollen n red and the foreskin is also not going down completely while trying to clean or do any other activity n also i have slight pain while peeing so please suggest me what should I do or which doctor to visit for treatment . Thanks Adi

Dr. Hithysh BM
I ve gone through ur case....the symptoms what u r describing is phimosis....where u cannot retract the fore skin...kindly consult general surgeon for ur problem..
Hi, ur clinical history suggests that u might have developed Balanitis. Lack of aeration and irritation because of smegma and discharge surrounding the glans penis causes inflammation and edema. Kindly consult ur Dermatologist or surgeon..