Penis problem

I can't describe the problem.... Its like a ring has occurred in my penis. Swollen ring like.... Which is very painfull. Sorry i am nit able to explain bcoz i am not getting rhe correct words to describe my problem. Please help me. I am very scared of it.
views-icons 44 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Penis problem

doctor profile image
Its a condition called paraphimosis.
Don't worry, but don't neglect.
Next Steps
meet a experienced Ayurveda physician or initiate a private chat to get complete solution.
Health Tips
Avoid intercourse or mastrubation till inflammation reduces & foreskin covers penis head.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?