Penis problem

I am having some round small circles on the upper part of my penis,it does not pain or does not feel alike.just want to cure it.
views-icons 128 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Penis problem

doctor profile image
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Hello my friend... I understand your concern towards your genital health... There are many causes for genital rashes so thorough clinical examination and evaluation is necessary to diagnose and treat the condition appropriately...possible causes are sexually transmitted diseases, if you are having associated itching it may be due to fungal infection,contact dermatitis, psoriasis, scabies etc...so I would suggest you to consult nearest dermatologist they will do the needful
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?