Penis lice

Since last week I have itching problem around penis due to lice or crab... Which gel or ointment should I buy from pharmacy? Also I want to get STI test done to feel safe.. Where can it be done?
views-icons 64 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harsha
General Physician Bangalore
Hello there...I can understand your concern. From your description it looks like you could be suffering scabies or tinea cruris or irritant contact dermatitis or scrotal dermatitis. You will need detailed clinical examination to diagnose as most dermatological conditions have similar complaints. So kindly consult a dermatologist for further evaluation.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?