Penis is bent downwards,
I have a bent penis... It is bent inwards.. Is that normal? I know bent penises are nothing to worry about, but haven't heard about inward bent, hence asking

Hello there. It's normal. Do you have any issue like pain, swelling or any other thing? If not then it could be normal. But if you are so worried I would suggest you show it to a surgeon once to be sure. Because seeing the actual lesion makes it easier to comment on. I hope you understand, Regards

How to fix a bent nose Elbows hurt when bent I bent over and hurt my back