Penis is always erect
My penis is always erect even when I'm not aroused/thinking of sex. I'm facing this problem since last 3 days. This has never happened with me earlier. Pls suggest a remedy.

Hi, We need further more details from you on your issue. Basis which we can help you.
Consult a urologist for best advice..
Masturbate and sleep. Masturbation or sex will decrease the testosterone temporarily and ur so called problem will end.
Please inform detailed information. Did you taken some drugs or any change in lifestyle. Penis blood supply is lossed after about 6 hours and it is not practicable to see the erection for such a long time. If you are right then consult nearest Urologist