Hi im 25 years old but from my childhood my penis is not growing . what would be the problem r der any surgery for this kindbof problem
313 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi most of the time it will be psychological feeling...due to hormonal issues it can be small for age...needs examination and certain investigations...consult urologist they will do the needful
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?