Penis Enlargement
I want to know if there is really anything where I can increase the size and width of my penis and also the sperm count

Penis size is like one's height, which cant be enhanced. There are operation to i ncrease penis size, but they are ONLY recommended for person having penis less than 2 inches in erect state or those with micro penis. If you see in cricket field too our players who have achieved cult status are not the tall ones or muscular ones, but those who have good techniques.. . So size doesnot matter,  techniques ,knowhow matters more
Try to learn good ejaculatory cobtrol. Good sex techniques, and be a great lover.