sexual-counselling-icon
Penis enlargement
Hi I want thickness and long in my penis. Is it possible. If yes please suggest me that how long we can increase it. And in how much duration and cost it will be. Thanks

There is no medi (tab, cap, powder,oil,pumps,rings) in the world could increase length & girth (motai) of penis. Even if spending lacs of Rupees. Size of penis is not imp. For satisfctry sexual relationships. For this one should hv a good firm,hardness in penis & should tk sufficient time bfor discharge. Hv good sleep,do exercise & yoga daily 1 hr. Tk hot milk 1 glass mor & eve Tk tab. Manmath Ras & Pushp dhanva Ras one tab. Each mor & eve for 3 months. See the results orelse consult a sexologist personally.

+
Chat with a doctor
Medically not possible
Please visit my clinic i surely can help you ......we have ayurvedic oils for application and medicines for the same .it requires regular follow up and approx three to four months for 25 % difference.
Hello....... There is no medicine for enlargement of penis... Don't go with any such advertisement.. After secondy sexual maturity one cannot increase it.... Learn to live with fact , don't worry you might not be having micropenis, size would be sufficient for sexual intercourse..