Penis's foreskin infectio
Can u tell me about difference of between candidiasis and balanitis? Because in my penis's foreskin have infected ago 5 month when I did sex , I was tested STD( SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES) after one month of sex that test result was found normal and I have also done after sex 4 and half month, Hiv test elisa that are also negative 0.03 so now tell me what I do! I don't feel any symptom today is cross the five month of sex

Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, balanitis is a general term for inflammation of glans penis (round head of penis), there are many causes for this, in 20%of cases it caused by candida (fungal) infection, called as candidiasis. Present of candidiasis not necessarily implies presence of hiv,, both or different std's. Don't worry since you already got hiv test and it is negative, you can get test again after 6months (to avoid window period in hiv infection).