Penile tip pain

There is a pain in the penile region sustained for many years, consulted with doctor, taken MRI scans and taken other lab tests as suggested by doctor but no solution. He wanted to identify mainly is there is some other problem. I myself tried in searching for the exact cause, it is mainly on the frenulum tip to be precise. I explained to doctor he replied it is just a tissue and it wont have any pain. But for me I am pretty sure it is on the frenulum because I can see there is some block in the tip portion. Please advice is it better to remove the frenulum with some laser treatment in order to come out of this pain.

Doctor Answers (1) on Penile tip pain

Dr. Vinay Gupta Bilaspur | Sexologist
R u married? Is this pain is during erection or in normal condition. If married is there pain during intercoarse. In some pts. There is condition known as Frenular psynichia which may require minor surgery. U may use some lubricant ointment during masturbation or during sexual intercoarse. Nothing to worry. If problem persist, consult a surgeon.