Penile infection or balanitis
For penile infection or balanitis whom should I consider? An urologist or a sexologist? Help! Do both doctors have equal knowledge about disease or I should show someone specific?
42 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

I'm a qualified urologist. U can contact me for every query.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.