Pen size and masturbation
Sir...i have small penis around 1.5 inch and if i aroused it should be max 3 to 4 inches. And i have a habbit of watching blue films everyday and doing masturbation due to this my sperm was also not thick and iam not able to hold more time(pre mature ejaculation). I have the following doubts 1. Can i increase my penis size? 2. What can i do for sperm thickness? 3. Am i eligible to marry?

For penis size : There is NO medicines ( tablets, capsules, goli, bati, oil, tail, cream, powder , churan, vaccum pumps,tension rings,rings, exercise, yoga, or any other type of medicines or procedures) available in the world that could Increase the size of the  penis (i.e. length &  girth..motai of penis). Even if one is ready to spend lacs of Rupees. Size of penis is not important for satisfactory sexual relationships.  For this one should have a good hardness in the penis & should take sufficient time before discharge. So please forget about increase in size of penis.

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+151
Chat with a sexologist
Hello.......No you can't increase the size of penis.. Avoid masturbation, Any habbit over in excess is not good for health. Overmasturbation causes fatigue, insomnia, premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction,testicular pain etc... Avoid masturbation . Try to divert mind , hang out with friends, develop good habits , play games, read books, take away guilt from your. mind ,be positive have healthy nutritious foods, do exercise ,yoga. You can also take help of a psychiatrist if needed..