Pelvic problem
Having feel of small bumps near vagina,not itchy and no pain.. Only water discharge and yeast infection remains also havng back it a serious problem?
38 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hi, it is not a serious problem but you should consult your gynecologist and must get treated till cure.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?

This question featured in :

Signs of pelvic infection
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.