Pectus carinatum and week bones
Sir, I have pectus carinatum and my chest bones and ribs are very soft and week it cause my confidence level very low i don't wear t shirt last 2 years my ribs are very soft abnormal when i pusshed my ribs so he pusshed inside Please suggest me best dr or hospital those treated this disease in kanpur or lcknow city

Who diagnosed you to have pectus carinatum? Have they told you what it is? If you indeed have that condition, then treatment depends a lot on what the clinical picture is. The condition by itself does not need treatment. For treating this you need to see a Cardiothoracic Surgeon. There should be a good department in Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate institute in Lucknow or at KGMC Lucknow. Dr Vinu Raj MBBS MRCS FRCS(Trauma&Orthopaedics) Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon

Pectus excavatum causes