Pda and anemic baby
My son is 4 months old having PDA of size 2-3 mm diagnosed during hospitalization for treat of phemonia one month back. My question is to know, does PDA can make him anemic as he is quite active and gaining proper weight but his both looks too whitish not pale seems like lack blood even we are giving iron drops regularly along with vitamin drops. My baby is or formula feed as mothers feed is sufficient from beginning. Usually we heard from many people that baby seems quite weak. Please guide me through this health issue.

usually 2-3 mm pda resolve spontaneously...pda not make child anemic...but you continoue iron drop and calcium and vit D drop....you try mother milk repeatedly....formula feed is also effective...