PCV vaccine is mandatory for babies?
PCV vaccine is mandatory? My pediatrician told me it's not necessary vaccine. My baby is 6months old and till now we have given govt vaccines for him.

You should give it if you are affordable financially... As pneumonia is more common in children below 2 years if age... And also govt introduce it in some states and gradually it becomes available in whole country in PHC...
better to give it...
It is a recommended vaccine. Govt also started in some states. It prevents pneumonia and brain infection, ear infection also.
PCV reduces the incidence of pneumonia
If you are affordable, please vaccinate the baby with PCV
Affordability is the question. Otherwise a must to be given vaccine.