PCOS & Ovaries Swelling
Hi, My name is Rahil Hashmi. I need some help for my wife. She is suffering from PCOS and have swelling in Ovaries. Consulting a Doctor who gave her some Aryuvedic medicines and tonic which are as follow : Punarnavasav Tonic, Baidyanath Gandhak Rasayak Tablets, Hyponidd Tablets and Zandu Chandraprabha Vati from last 2 weeks. But she still have pain in her stomach along with itching in and around her private part. Please advice what is best for her. I also did Abdominal Sonography.

Dr. Himani Gupta
Gynecologist 12 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Hi, when a allopathic Gynaecologist is answering your question, I will say that there are many hormonal and non hormonal medicines available for PCOS. You require further investigation, blood tests for hormonal imbalance. I advise you to consult with your Gynaecologist
Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore
Please read my blog on PCOS. Hope that helps.