Pcods obese ñ infertili
I'm 26 yrs old I have 8 yrs daughter I got married in 2007 after 1st daughter I got pregnant on ttcof 2 mnths but it was a tubal pregnancy it was aborted trough a cesarean now we r w8ng desperately for d next pls suggest me a easy ñ affordable solution

Dr. Disha Sridhar
Gynecologist 13 yrs exp Bangalore

If you  really  want  to  know  the root cause of your problem,  please  read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health  feeds. Hope that helps....
Dr. Vijyaben Patel
Gynecologist 37 yrs exp Ahmedabad

Hi, first of all you have to menage your weight by eating low calories high quantity diet and other is to get treated the cause of ectopic pregnancy, usually it is pelvic inflammatory disease.