Pcod- test its positive
Hello I'm deeply sad just went to take ultrasound I'm 26 yes I have 1 daughter 2 yrs and I'm 83 kgs weight.. Reports are Uterus- normal in size and echo texture. No focal lesion seen. ET-8 mm Ovaries- both the ovaries show multiple tiny follicles arranged peripherally with central echogenic stroma. Pouch of Douglas= no free fluid seen Impression: - poly cystic ovaries . What does the report say I'm worried a bit. Is it very serious condition ? I have appointment tomorrow evening. Before that I just want to know. Thank you very much in advance .

Hello.., polycystic ovarian syndrome is the most common cause for irregular periods in these days. It's due to hormonal imbalance between LG and FSH. Common symptoms are irregular periods, hirsutism, weight gain.. It's long term problem.. Reduction in weight shows significant improvement in pcos... Difficulty in pregnancy is common problem with pcos. Oral contraceptive pills regularise periods with minimal bleeding
Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore
If you really want to know the root cause of your problem and heal, please read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health feeds. Hope that helps...