PCOD problem

Hi I am 22 now my weight is 85. I have pcod problem from starting . I got married for 5 yrs till now no baby. And my tubes r normal.wht kind of treatment u will suggest and what to do for help me for this problem
views-icons 35 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on PCOD problem

doctor profile image
Dr. Rashmi T V
2 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there is detailed work up for pcod..... You will have to Undergo few investigation.... Should be started on hormone therapy and also you should start regular exercise and lose weight.... Consult gynecologist....
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?