PCOD problem.
Hi Doctor, i am 30 yrs old.i have PCOD problem . i am going for folicular study for last 4 month. taking Glycomet 850 daily twice and siphene 100 mg last 2 months (D2-D7) adn Duphaston tablets (D16-D25)Folicular scan D13. after that doctor suggest one injection for ovaluation.but i counldnot conceive .kindly give to some good care and advise
128 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

If you don't become pregnant using clomiphene and metformin, your doctor may recommend using gonadotropins — follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinizing hormone (LH) medications that are administered by injection. Another medication that your doctor may have you try is letrozole .. Not clear exactly how letrozole works to stimulate the ovaries, but it may help with ovulation when other medications fail....
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.