PCOD, (irregular cycles)
Hello, I have PCOD (irregular menstrual cycles), I need to take pills for menstruation. I am married, will it cause problem in conceiving? what should I do?
82 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rashmi T V
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi Yes there will be problem but under therapeutic monitoring one can conceive.... Kindly consult gynecologist for the same....
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.