Pcod

I have pcod from 6 years its so big isshu pregnecy conceiving & monthly preoids plz help me witch treatment I started?

Doctor Answers (2) on Pcod

Hello, PCOD is a condition whereby cysts develop on the ovaries.These interfere with the hormonal balance of the body thereby causing irregular menses, acne,Hairfall, difficulty in conception. A detailed long term homoeopathic treatment can derive the necessary results.But you will have to be patient with the treatment as it is targeted in favour of complete eradication...so it can continue for some months. Thanks and regards.
Sharath Kumar K N Mandya | General Physician
Polycystic ovary syndrome  is a problem in which a woman's hormones are out of balance. It can cause problems with your periods and make it difficult to get pregnant. PCOS also may cause unwanted changes in the way you look. If it isn't treated, over time it can lead to serious health problems, such as diabetes and heart disease. If your overweight reduce your Weight with exercise, exercise alone can make ovaries to release ovum and you can conceive, if not you need hormonal therapy for that and even metformin. Nothing to worry now, it can be managed, Consult your gynecologist.