Pcod and.obecity
My weight 81 kg height is158 and i cant do any exercise because of asthamaand also ihave pcod problems.in my both overies there are small cysts and mesurment is 2.2 something.isthere any medicine for weightloss and pcod.

Hello,Usually medication are not prescribed for lossing weight ,it has side effects, withdrawal symptoms ,person gains weight after he stops it.Change your diet plan , have more of fruits and vegetables, drink lot of water , avoid junk ,oily food items ,have food like chapatis, avoid curd ,ghee, ice creams , meat , sleep well ,avoid worries.