Pcod and higher prolactin

Hi doctor , i am 26 years old and suffering from pcod since last 5 years,my periods are dependent on medicines and i am planning to get married by this year end please suggest a suitable course of treatment so that there will be no problem after marriage also i have to plroblem of low sexual desire..please suggest
views-icons 22 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Pcod and higher prolactin

doctor profile image
Dr. Chethan R S
Bangalore | General Physician

INR 250 for 24 hrs

Hi, To regulate your menstrual cycle, your doctor may recommend combination birth control pills — pills that contain both estrogen and progestin. These birth control pills decrease androgen production and give your body a break from the effects of continuous estrogen, If you're trying to become pregnant, you may need a medication to help you ovulate. Clomiphene is an oral anti-estrogen medication that you take in the first part of your menstrual cycle. If clomiphene alone isn't effective, your doctor may add metformin to help induce ovulation. Consult Gynecologist for further advice...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?