Myself Rajalakshmi, I have a combination skin with oily T zone in summers (if out in sun and Ac room full face is dry) and dry cheeks, in last few days I have realised my skin is getting dark and patchy. Please guide me with some home made remedy.
Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice
Hi greetings. i am not sure of home remedy but the following would help you :
1. Daily use of sunscreen - gel based - in day time of SPF 30 applied half hour before sun exposure / leaving home
2. Daily bed time use of moisturiser like cetaphil or venussia - for dry skin areas mainly. Reapply during lunch break during office hours.
3. Peeling agents and skin lightening agents prescribed by dermatologist for reducing tan and improving your natural skin colour and reducing spots.
4. Evaluation by dermatologist for for chemical Peel and micro derm abrasion - this will indeed help. Low dose topical retinoids to reduce the oiliness.
5. Kindly read my blog on daily skin care on Practo health feed.
6. Daily fitness work out and loads of fruits and veggies will help loads in improving your skin.
Hope this helps.
Warm regards. Dr Govind S Mittal, excel care hospital, Bangalore.
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.