Patches in Beard
I am having problem regarding beard, beard grows in small patches.. in some place it's not growing at all. It looks really wierd. I have heard about beard oil, so would like to ask if it's effective or not, if yes which beard oil should be used.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You should have attached a picture of your beard so that we could have got a better idea.  Besrd oil makes your beard grow a bit faster. I cannot suggest any particular brand. If you want to use, you can use at your own risk. Best regards.  Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.