Patch hair fall
Recently I have got 2 circular patches hair fall.what can be the reason and treatment ? Whom should I consult in gurgaon as I have some skin problem also for last couple of years
51 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rajendran
Plastic Surgeon 7 yrs exp Chennai
what you have is alopecia areata,, usually a self limiting condition... consult a Plastic Surgeon or dermatologist
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?