Parthenium dermatitis
In my skin bypsy test report parthenium allergy came. , I tried away completely from parthenium plant and there is no any parthenium plant near my house,but still allergy on face, I talking steroid creams and tablet but when stops steroid allergy comes back,. is any tablet or injection to fight parthenium plant allergy

the pollens and the allergic particles tend to be present in the air. till the allergy is present treatment will have to be continued. yes, there are tablets or injection to control - the way creams control it.... but till the allergy Is present the treatment will have to be continued . hope this is helpful.

Parthenium allergy symptoms