Mere husband ka accident mai spinal cord injury ho gai thi jiske karan wah paralise ho gaye please suggest me a Best treatment
109 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rajnish Sethi
Joint Replacement Surgeon 10 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

sorry for this. you need to send x rays and MRI of his spine to know what type of injury is this and his neurological status . predicting the outcome is very difficult in spine injury . physiotherapy and care for preventing bed sores r very important
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.