Paranoid schizophrenia
Hi, i am shravan kumar being treated from paranoid schizophrenia for 2 years 5 mnths. in starting it was psychosis. now its paranoid. in this period of time i lost my interest in things and works and everything. medication doesn't give me any motivation instead giving dizziness. what do i do? please help me.

Hello there.... I went through your query.... Treatment of paranoid schizophrenia involves a lifelong commitment; no cure for schizophrenia exists. Treatment, essentially the same for all types of the disorder, varies based on symptom intensity and severity, patient medical history, age, and other individually relevant factors.... Consult Psychiatrist for further advice....