Paranasal sinuses
My friend has got severe problem of running nose. It persists almost daily from his childhood. Even if he eats anything cold or exposed to dus, the problem starts. Recently did a CT Scan of whole face and the result that came was "mild left DNS." ENT Doctor suggested to operate it through endoscopy. Is operation an only solution to this problem or is there any medication available for the same? Kindly suggest.

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

The nasal surgery is only to clear nasal obstruction. If you are not experiencing nasal obstruction, you do not need surgery. Please use this app to find and meet a good Allergist in your city to examine you & do the needful. If you are able to make it to Bangalore, I would be very happy to help you out myself. My clinic Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar is easily navigable on Google Maps.