Paralysis due to strokes
At present one side of body is not supporting , can not walk more , speech is not perfect , memory is good

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  This is what happens when there is a stroke. Half of the body gets weak and paralysed.  With treatment however, the condition will improve. Strokes usually occur in people who have uncontrolled blood pressure and/or sugar levels. Kindly consult a neurologist in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Neeraj Basantani
Neurosurgeon 4 yrs exp Pune
Plz see a Neurophysician and a good Physiotherapist. I would like to know when was the stroke and what treatment you are on. Regards Dr. Neeraj Basantani, Neurosurgeon, Agra