Pancreas pain
I am getting pain in frequent intervals of time from past one year i am facing this problem ... I have taken hospitallity from guntur ..who is gastreontolist doctor of surgeon giving trearment for me last 7 months ...but there is no change inmy pancreas pain This doctor itself identify that this is pancreas pain

Is it acute pancreatitis? In case of recurrent pain we have to investigate for any changes of chronic pancreatitis . What is cause for pancreatitis? Alcohol or gall bladder stones.
Need further investigations
Avoid fatty food.

Where is pancreas pain felt Position of pancreas in body Symptoms of pancreas infection