Palpitation feeling some time
Dear sir/madam I am mild symptom Covid 19 patient now I am negative and completed one month. In starting I have taken blood thinner for 10 to 12days and on 12th day of covid my CRP d dimer also normal ct score 5/25 now after gap of one or two days I feel palpitation for 20 to 30 min after that all normal whole day now I am not taking any medicines. Feeling palpitation can cause heart attack or not and now I have no symtoms what should I do.? Please suggest

If want to consult me Watsapp (8:6:1:7:2:1:3:0:1:3)

It may be due to anxiety quite common in post covid cases...But if persistent get evaluated
ECG , chest X-ray , Trop T during the episode of palpitation...
History noted Consult with me for prescription and guidance Medications will be provided for further treatment needed Wp 629447+3532
Check your blood pressure, anxiety can be a cause, or some conduction problem of heart.
Go for ecg. Consult for proper management.
History noted
You can consult me NOW. I'm available I'm consulting physician and specialist in infectious diseases. whatspp - Nine six six five four eight four zero nine eight
Palpitation is one of the symptoms you have identified, any other symptoms which you might be noticing? It will be better if a doctor looked at your recent reports and then guided you.
Palpation are dangerous Basically in young Consult me Happy to help with your questions and problems 😊 Treatment Follow up will be quick and regular With proper guidance