Palm finger joint pain
It started pain in my left hand index finger join. I am s/w engineer by profession. obviusly involves work using both hands in coding and all. pain is slightly more in morning when i wake up. and it is not affecting my day today activities right now. also sort of pain on my left hand elbow only when it presses somewhere. it stated some times back. any suggestion?

Hello There. I can understand your concern, the history you have provided is insufficient and also its worth nothing is its not accompanied by a physical examination and a few tests. i would suggest you to get a opinion of a orthopaedician in person so that he can even examine you and suggest any tests if necessary. till then you can take a pain killer like aceclofenac 100mg twice a day after food. do some exercises and stretching. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain
Dr. Manju Lihala

Please see a doctor who can examine you and advise as to what needs to be done.