Pains in the whole body
There is very pain in legs while walking or standing after sitting and then stand I can not tolerate it pain is like that something is pulling it I cannot walk properly

Contrast Bath. Sports Taping. Gentle Stretching
Hi there I understand your concern and anxiety...May be fibromyalgia...The main fibromyalgia signs and symptoms include deep muscle pain, painful tender points, and morning stiffness. Other major symptoms of fibromyalgia include sleep problems, fatigue, and anxiety. In order to make an accurate diagnosis and treatment consult nearest physician.