Painon right tmj

Sir..since 15 days I'm getting pain on my right temporomandibular joint with no ear and dental infections..now the pain is increasing day by day and yesterday night I felt difficulty to even crush sugar crystals..pain is increasing very much while chewing..I used combiflam and also aceclofenac for pain but no change..

Doctor Answers (2) on Painon right tmj

Dr. Vinay S Bhat Bangalore | ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist
you seem to be suffering from acute temporomandibular  joint dysfunction which usually occurs secondary to acute injury to the joint or inflammation of structures around the joint. treatment usually involves simple analgesic, local antiinflammatory creams, hot compressed and very importantly soft diet for couple of weeks so that you allow time for joint to heal.
interarticular steroid can be used for resistant cases
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil Bangalore | ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist
It is Idiopathic TMJ Neuralgia. You may need an intra-articular steroid injection to relieve the pain and inflammation immediately. Go to an ENT Surgeon near your home to help you out.