Painful urine after sex

My husband is 30 now, and my age is 25,I feel he is not active in having sex like he was before. Sometimes he dont feel like ejaculating & sometimes he is not able to do so. With protection ON, he try coming out but dont know what makes him remove that.We just have 2-3 mins of session on bed. After having sex, he feel pain whild urinating. Please tell us some way, to make him feel active, and also that urine problem.
views-icons 33 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Painful urine after sex

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
Bangalore | General Physician

INR 250 for 24 hrs

Hello... Due to spasmodic contraction of cremasteric muscle one will have pain in groin... It's quite normal... May be due to work stress or physical stress person don't perform well on bed .. You both should talk on this without hesitation ...practising yoga, exercise maintaining body fitness increases sexual activeness. You both consult doctor.once for counseling.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?