Painful blisters waist

Hi I'm suffering with painful blisters in my waist region and torso. Due to this I'm unable to sit and the pain is unbearable. Consulted a general physician and he has administered aziwok(1_0_0), pantocid dsr(1_0_0), combiflam(1_0_1), fusys(0_0_1) for 3 days. Do I continue with the medication or consult a skin doctor?
views-icons 16 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Painful blisters waist

doctor profile image
Dr. Yogesh Joshi Pune | Ayurveda
this is due to toxines in blood.
it is advised to see a skin specialist.
till then it is suggested to take patrol katurohunyadi kashay or nimbadi kashayam
tab suvarna sutshekhar 1 tab 2 times after food with ghee.
apply cutis ointment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?