Painful and intense headaches
Hello all, I am getting painful and intense headaches since last four years but I have never consulted a doctor for treatment. Currently the headaches are affecting my day to day activities. I am unable to focus on work or talk well with others due to it. The headaches usually occur on the left/ right side of my head or on top of my head or behind head. Rooutcause: I believe I am getting headache due to my past addictions(I was addicted to porn for almost 7 years and ganja for 2.5 years). It has been more than 13 months since I have come clean from porn addiction and 10 months from ganja addiction but I have got habituated to overthinking and this is what I believe is causing headaches everyday. Below is my observation for one week:    Saturday(15th June): no headache.            Sunday: Top & left side headache               Monday: No headache/ low headache   Tuesday: Top & right side headache. Wednesday: Top side headache.           Thursday: No headache/ low headache. Etc..

Is your headache throbbing type or pounding Need to know more details Is it dragging type or dull type ?
If it’s stress induced tablet Tryptomer 10 mg once daily will help
If it’s tension type or migraine then need to treat accordingly Kindly consult for proper diagnosis and treatment