Pain still occur post 2 weeks of surgery
I met an bike accident and my x-ray report shows there is a fracture in lateral humerus conductyle left elbow. and doctor prescribed a ORIF surgery to fix this with a CC screw. Surgery was normal and two weeks completed still I am feeling pain while movement and also in night the pain is more. also I couldn't able to completely bend or straight my hand. Could you please suggest it is the normal behavior or something went wrong in surgery and when I will get completely recovery .

HELLO, PHYSIOTHERAPY IS MUST FOR COMPLETE RECOVERY AFTER SURGERY AT LEAST ONE MONTH. TABLET TRAMADOL PLUS TWO-TIMES A DAY AFTER FOOD FOR TEN N FIFTEEN DAYS OR MORE. O.K BYE.