Pain right side stomach
My girlfriend is suffering from pain in rig ht side of stomach after taking contracetive pill to avoid 1 month baby she took it in june but pain didnt leave her and also she has irregular period and headache also dusturb her regularly but i think stomach pain is big cause to disturbing her. November 13

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  But i wish i could say that i have understood what you have typed here. Kindly be clear with whatever you want to say. Im still trying to understand what medication you have given her to avoid a 1 month old baby. Kindly consult a gynaecologist in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.