chest-icon

Pain right side of chest

I am having pain in right side of shoulder , chest And back of chest . I am always producing mucus in my mouth but no coughing , dr told me to get fully body check up I got that done and came to know my fatty liver . Again J went to a pulmonary specialist he told me you are suffering from bronchitis he prescribed medices I took them also . I got relief sir some day . Then he refer me to Ortho Doctor They told me you are suffering from cervical . He gave me medices and exercise but now they are of no use. Can anyone explain me what is happening to me I m worried .

Hello.... History and vitals are required to diagnose the problem... You might be having allergic cough. Allergy may be due to cold, dust, pollen etc... Orthopedic doctor would have advised you x ray .. Your information is incomplete.. What cervical problem do you have?? Kindly retype your question.