Pain right side of chest

I am having pain in right side of shoulder , chest And back of chest . I am always producing mucus in my mouth but no coughing , dr told me to get fully body check up I got that done and came to know my fatty liver . Again J went to a pulmonary specialist he told me you are suffering from bronchitis he prescribed medices I took them also . I got relief sir some day . Then he refer me to Ortho Doctor They told me you are suffering from cervical . He gave me medices and exercise but now they are of no use. Can anyone explain me what is happening to me I m worried .

Doctor Answers (1) on Pain right side of chest

Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.... History and vitals are required to diagnose the problem... You might be having allergic cough. Allergy may be due to cold, dust, pollen etc... Orthopedic doctor would have advised you x ray .. Your information is incomplete.. What cervical problem do you have?? Kindly retype your question.