Pain on Right side.
I have been suffering from dull pain on right side of abdomen also on right of navel along with stiffness of whole right side since more than 2 weeks. Can it be appendix ? I have undergone ultrasound but report is normal. If not then what else it can be. Please suggest further steps to take...Thank You.

Hello.. Well right sided pain abdomen may be appendicitis,choliluthiasis,renal stones or colitis too...we need to examine you and then can come to a conclusion on correlating with history....ultrasound may not pick up appendix...ct is best....consult a gen surgeon and get examined...thank you