Pain on Right Abdomen
Was pain on both sides of abdomen as I was infected with intestinal TB. Then I undergone medication for 9 months and pain reduced. But in last month of medication, pain started in right upperhalf of abdomen along with heavy and swelled feeling on right part. Also there is an area on right of navel which pains since 9 months. I have undergone Liver function and Kidney function test and it shows Albumin 5.03 and SGPT 47. Could this slight increase be cause of this pain ? What steps should I take further ?

Hello.. Well sir since you give history of abdominal tb and getting treatment for it I suspect any sort of complications post tb..probably adhesions like ..I think you need to get a ct abdomen done for accurate results. .the best thing you can do now is follow up with your gen surgeon and get yourself examined... thank you